On The Go v1.01
- Jason Averbrook from Knowledge Infusion let us know about the KI Philanthropy Project. Colleagues, customers, partners and friends will be taking part in the Big Sure Half Marathon. You can sponsor them here. The Money goes to Toys For Tots.
- Laurie Ruettimann and Sarah White are launching a new offering called Clueless@Love. By splicing the HR Mommy gene with the HR Entertainment gene, the duo expect to keep us rolling on the floor with a contemporary Dear Abby. We’re betting the controversy is an audience builder.
- Top 100 Influencer Elaine Orler recently launched a new company…Talent Function. Elaine is widely understood to be the greatest integrator of strategy and tactics in the enterprise recruiting scene. She knows ho to make the big systems produce strategic recruiting Results. TalentFunction is your way to snag her expertise.
- Another Top100 Influencer, Allan Schweyer, left his role as executive Director of the Human Capital Institute to become a partner at Center for Human Capital Innovation, a consultancy focused on Federal HCM.
- Carmen Hudson, founder of TweetaJob published a delightful piece on Disruptive Recruiting Technology on Kennedy’s Recruiting Trends.
- Check out JobFact. Anonymous annotated resumes for employer reviews. In French, English and Dutch. Includes Salary Data.
We’re starting to track interesting comings and goings. If you’re launching a product, a book, having a party, got a promotion or a new job. Let us know.
Page 1 of 11