HR Tech Weekly
Air Date: March 2, 2017
Sponsor: HR Open Source Learn More
This week: Amazon outage is breaking the internet, Saba Software Announces Agreement to Acquire Halogen Software, SAP Q1 Updates, Cybersecurity Skills Gap To Widen To A Massive 1.8 Million Worker Shortfall By 2022, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer gives up bonuses following security breaches, and news from Uber’s CEO and SVP of engineering.
- Amazon AWS S3 outage is breaking things for a lot of websites and apps Article
- Saba Software Announces Agreement to Acquire Halogen Software Article
- Updates from SAP Q1 Report out Article
- Study: Cybersecurity Skills Gap To Widen To A Massive 1.8 Million Worker Shortfall By 2022 Article
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer gives up 2016 and 2017 bonuses following security breaches Article
- Uber’s SVP of engineering is out after he did not disclose he left Google in a dispute over a sexual harassment allegation Article
- Uber CEO to seek leadership help Article
About HR Tech Weekly
Hosts Stacey Harris and John Sumser discuss important news and topics in recruiting and HR technology. Listen live every Thursday at 7AM Pacific – 10AM Eastern, or catch up on full episodes with transcriptions here.