HR Tech Weekly
Air Date: March 9, 2017
Sponsor: Moovila, A smarter team experience. Moovila empowers you to communicate and execute around shared goals and visions within your organization – so your teams can work smarter, not harder. Visit Moovila.
This week: Researchers correct robot mistakes with their minds, Microsoft authentication issue, Google caught spreading fake news, Uncertainty about fiduciary rule changes could affect HR tech, Sage announces agreement to acquire Fairsail, and IBM’s Watson Meets Salesforce’s Einstein in New Partnership.
- Researchers correct robot mistakes with their minds Article
- Microsoft authentication issue hits Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox users Article
- Oops! Google caught spreading fake news over the weekend Article
- Uncertainty about fiduciary rule changes could affect HR tech Article
- Sage announces agreement to acquire Fairsail Article
- IBM’s Watson Meets Salesforce’s Einstein in New Partnership (IBM, CRM) Article
About HR Tech Weekly
Hosts Stacey Harris and John Sumser discuss important news and topics in recruiting and HR technology. Listen live every Thursday at 7AM Pacific – 10AM Eastern, or catch up on full episodes with transcriptions here.