William Tincup is an experienced entrepreneur and senior executive, as well as execelling at marketing, sales and HR. His expertise includes talent management and brand management.
- Co-Host Daily HR Internet Radio Show at DriveThruHR Show - HR's #1 Internet Radio Show
- CEO at Tincup & Co.
John Hollon is Vice President for Editorial of TLNT.com, and the former Editor of Workforce Management magazine and workforce.com. An award-winning journalist, he has written extensively about HR, talent management, and smart business and people practices.
- Vice President Editorial
Tom is an HR professional specializing in sourcing and recruiting. He's also a job seeker advocate, trainer, blogger, speaker and consultant.
- CEO at Leute Management Services, LLC
Sharlyn Lauby, SPHR, CPLP is the HR Bartender, whose blog is a friendly place to discuss workplace issues. When she's not bartending, Sharlyn is president of Internal Talent Management (ITM Group) which specializes in employee training and human resources consulting.
- President at ITM Group, Inc.
- Author and Publisher at HR Bartender
- Adjunct Professor at Florida Atlantic University
Stephanie R. Thomas is an economic and statistical consultant specializing in EEO issues and employment litigation risk management. For more than a decade, she's been working with businesses and government agencies providing expert analysis.
- Founder and CEO at Thomas Econometrics
- Advisory Board at Human Resources IQ
- Host at The Proactive Employer
Anthony is a writer and blogger for CareerBuilder.com. He researches and writes about job searches and workplace issues.
Ms. Carroll is a Human Resources Professional with 14 years of HR experience including seven years in Human Resources Management. Additional credentials include a Master's in Business Administration and certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resource (SPHR) from HRCI.
- Director of Professional Services at PayScale, Inc.
Anthony is a B2B Sales and Marketing Executive Sales Coach and President and Chief Sales Officer having extensive executive-level experience in all aspects of the staffing industry with an emphasis on entrepreneurial companies who wish to achieve better results through their sales force.
- Sales Coach at B2BSalesCoach.com
- President and Chief Sales Officer at SOLUTIONS Staffing
Gail Zoppo is Media Relations Manager at International Society of Diversity and Inclusion Professionals and content producer specializing in diversity and inclusion, human rights and organizational development news, trends and advocacy.
- Media Relations Manager at International Society of Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
Jeff frequently speaks on a wide range of employment topics and is regularly quoted by business and legal publications on employment-related issues.
- Village Trustee at Village of LaGrange, IL
- Co-chair, Labor and Employment Practice Group at Franczek Radelet P.C.
Melissa is a versatile and passionate human resources professional known for strong partnership skills, technical ability and experience supporting core HR processes for national and global companies. She is experienced in Talent Management systems, recruiting, compliance, and HR project work.
- HR Generalist at Service Partners
Steve Boese is fondly known to many as the HR Technology blogger. By day though, he is Director, Talent Management Strategy at Oracle and a part-time instructor at the Rochester Institute of Technology. That's right, he's educating some of HR's future, folks.
- Director, Talent Management Strategy at Oracle
- Creator and Host at HR Happy Hour
- Instructor at Rochester Institute of Technology
Lisa is Senior Government Relations Advisor at SHRM, a workplace flexibilty lobbyist, and co-leader of SHRM's Workplace Flexibility Initiative.
- Senior Government Relations Advisor at SHRM
- Co-Leader, SHRM's Workplace Flexibility Initiative at SHRM
Jarret Pazahanick is a SAP Mentor and HCM Certified Consultant who has specialized in SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) since 1998. He is a subject matter expert in US Payroll and the Employee Interaction Center (EIC) and Managing Partner of EIC Experts.
- SAP Mentor at SAP
- SAP HCM and Payroll Consultant at Eli Lilly
Michael is a senior level Staffing and Human Resources Director with expertise in creating and leading best-in-class teams to help solve the impossible staffing and HR challenges. He has Over 15 Years of IT Consulting and staffing services in sales, recruiting, management and executive roles. Savvy with hiring, management, training, organizational development and staffing challenges.
- Vice President, People and Talent at IMVU
Dawn is VP of People (HR for your HR-y types) for Daxko, a leading provider of operations and financial management solutions for member-centric nonprofits (associations), with a particular focus on the $6 billion YMCA market.
- VP of People at DAXKO
- Writer at HR Insomniac
- Writer / Co-Host of The CYA Report Podcast at Fistful of Talent
Covers Liability/Litigation, P/C Insurance and Reinsurance. Bio: BA English & Sociology; Graduated cum laude from Queens College, City University of NY, in 1973. General assignment reporter on the Newburgh Evening News. Editor of a small community weekly newspaper in Manhattan. An editor at Supermarket News, 1977. Freelance articles frequently published by Barron's and Venture.
- Senior editor at Business Insurance
Andy Porter is Vice President of Human Resources & Organizational Development at Merrimack Pharmaceuticals.
- Vice President, Human Resources & Organizational Development at Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
Phil is an attorney focusing on Employment Law, Personal Injury Defense, and general Civil Litigation. representing clients ranging from individuals to small businesses to large employers working on issues including employment discrimination, and unemployment compensation and more.
- Attorney at McQuaide Blasko
Bryan is an HR Expert, currently Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer of PeopleClues which is a global assessment provider specializing in making the Candidate Experience and HR technology applications "better".
- Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer for PeopleClues®
- Founder/Co-host of DriveThruHR Show
Todd is very widely quoted and interviewed on recruiting/employment/job market issues in media.
- Editor in Chief at ERE Media
Robin Shea is a partner with leading national labor and employment law firm Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP. She specializes in Employment litigation prevention and defense, including all federal anti-discrimination laws and state law tort claims; defense of wage-hour class and collective actions; affirmative action compliance; and employment law training.
- Partner at Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP
Michael helps people live and lead on purpose. He's also the Chairman of Thomas Nelson Publishers. He writes on topics such as leadership, productivity, publishing, social media, and, on occasion, other categories.
- Chairman at Thomas Nelson Publishers
Kathy Rapp is a Managing Director of hrQ in Texas, where she helps progressive companies find groovy HR Talent to drive business results. Prior to joining HR Search firm, Kathy booked more than 15 years of progressive human resources leadership experience.
- VP & Managing Director at hrQ
Dianne is the Principal and Founder of Easy Small Business HR, an online resource which provides employee hiring and managing tips for supervisors or those new to HR.
- Workforce Diversity Program Manager at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Principal, Easy Small Business HR.com