Kelly Dingee is a Strategic Recruiting Manager for Staffing Advisors. She has extensive sourcing experience having worked for AIRS, as a Sourcing Researcher/Technical Writer, performed contract sourcing for Thales Communications, Inc., and got hers start in the profession while a full life cycle recruiter at Acterna (now known as JDSU).
- Strategic Recruiting Manager Staffing Advisors
- Blogger, Fistful of Talent
Meghan M. Biro, founder + CEO of TalentCulture, is a serial entrepreneur, leader and globally recognized career expert in talent acquisition, creative personal and corporate branding.
- CEO + Founder, TalentCulture Consulting
- Founder TalentCulture World of Work Community
Daniel Newman serves as the CEO of EOS, a quickly growing hosted IT service provider. Daniel is also VP of TMD connect, EOS’ parent organization. TMD is a national distributor for Cisco Systems. At TMD Daniel is responsible for the company’s strategy and business development activities.
- President/CEO, Eos, LLC
- Executive Vice President, TMD (Distribution)
- Contributor/Columnist - Commercial Integrator Magazine, EH Publishing
Kris is the Chief Human Resources Officer for Kinetix, the RPO firm for growth companies. Prior to joining the team at Kinetix in 2010, he was a VP of People for DAXKO, a VP of HR for SourceMedical, a Regional VP of HR for Charter Communications and more.
- Chief Human Resources Officer, Partner, Kinetix
- Contributing Editor, Workforce
- Editor, HR Capitalist and Fistful of Talent
Shawn is a passionate, self-proclaimed “geek” for change leadership. He directs his passion, skills, and ability to lead change projects for small businesses and organizations of all sizes – private and public.
- Principal Consultant, Achieved Strategies
- Instructor, Sacramento State College of Continuing Education
Mark is a passionate supporter of Gen Y talent, CEO and Founder of YouTern, an entrepreneur and mentor. He lists his specialties as internships, mentorship, online recruiting, blogging, social media and speaking.
- CEO and Founder, YouTern
Sean Charles helps his clients reach and engage their current and future clients through social media. His specialties include internal and external social media community management and social media for human resources.
- Social Media Manager, Social Media Sean
Tim Sackett is the Executive Vice President for HRU Technical Resources - a $40M IT and Engineering contract staffing firm and RPO, which really means they just ran out of titles between Director and CEO. Tim's job is to make sure everyone is happy and productive, for those who have worked in staffing firms, you know exactly what that means.
- Executive Vice President, HRU Technical Resources
- Mall Santa, Fistful of Talent HR Blog
Michael Q Todd is a Twitter coach for small businesses and NPOs. He believes that the internet will save the planet by spreading and enhancing consciousness, breaking down national borders and conflicting interests and bringing economic parity.
Dawn is VP of People (HR for your HR-y types) for Daxko, a leading provider of operations and financial management solutions for member-centric nonprofits (associations), with a particular focus on the $6 billion YMCA market.
- Writer, HR Insomniac
- Writer / Co-Host of The CYA Report Podcast, Fistful of Talent
- VP of People,t DAXKO
Anthony is a B2B Sales and Marketing Executive Sales Coach and President and Chief Sales Officer having extensive executive-level experience in all aspects of the staffing industry with an emphasis on entrepreneurial companies who wish to achieve better results through their sales force.
- Advisory Board Member, Lifeboat Foundation
- Sales Coach, B2BSalesCoach.com
- President and Chief Sales Officer, SOLUTIONS Staffing
R.J. Morris has years of experience leading talent acquisition efforts in the corporate HR environment, and has had numerous leadership roles on the agency side of the business, serving engineering, medical, scientific, environmental and non-technical fields.
- Corporate Director of Staffing / Director of National Recruiting, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc
Jessica is a savvy, effective HR business partner with a proven track record of results. Her background includes a well-rounded portfolio of corporate talent management responsibilities including recruiting, training & development, organizational development and employee relations.
- Director, Digital Talent Strategy, Marriott International
- Blogger #2, Fistful of Talent
Andy Porter is Vice President of Human Resources & Organizational Development at Merrimack Pharmaceuticals.
- Vice President, Human Resources & Organizational Development, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
Lisa Petrilli is Chief Executive Officer of C-Level Strategies, Inc., Chief Operating and Marketing Officer for the To Be a Woman Global Platform, Chief Relationship Officer for CEO Connection, and Author of the eBook The Introvert’s Guide to Success in Business and Leadership.
- Chief Operating and Marketing Officer at To Be A Woman global platform, To Be A Woman
- Author of The Introvert's Guide to Success in Business and Leadership, The Introvert's Guide
- CEO, CEO of C-Level Strategies Inc and Chief Relationship Officer at CEO Connection
Steve Boese is fondly known to many as the HR Technology blogger. By day though, he is Director, Talent Management Strategy at Oracle and a part-time instructor at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Director, Talent Management Strategy, Oracle
- Creator and Host, HR Happy Hour
- Instructor, Rochester Institute of Technology
Kate is smart, feisty, wise, down-to-earth, funny, and just wild and different enough to inspire growth in professional people-skills and improvements in communication, customer service and teamwork. "I have a natural GPS about people and have used it for 20 years to spring them to greatness.
- Speaker, Trainer, Coach, Consultant, http://people-skillscoach.com
Jason has a vision for HR as a transformative leader within the organization. He helps transform human resources teams into business leaders who help the organization succeed by unleashing the talent of its people. He has a calling to reinvent Human Resources. He also volunteer his time and talent to empower the HR profession to achieve something greater.
- Principal Consultant, Bulletproof Talent
- Speaker and Blogger, JasonLauritsen.com
- Speaker and Writer, Talent Anarchy
Paul Hebert is the Managing Director and lead consultant for I2I, an influence consultancy that helps companies align the behavior of their employees with the goals and objectives of the company. He is widely considered an expert on motivation and incentives.
- Senior Vice President - Marketing, LoyaltyShares, LLC
- Managing Director, I2I - A Marketing & Incentive Design Consultancy
Tanveer Naseer is a business coach who works with managers and executives to help them develop their leadership skills and team strategies for future growth, while ensuring they remain focused on what makes them passionate about what they do.
- Chairman, Governing Board, Heritage Regional High School
- Business Coach, Tanveer Naseer, Business Coach
Susan Mazza has worked with organizations and leaders for over 20 years to substantially improve the performance of their people and their organizations.
- CEO, Clarus Consulting Group, LLC
Kathy Rapp is a Managing Director of hrQ in Texas, where she helps progressive companies find groovy HR Talent to drive business results. Prior to joining HR Search firm, Kathy booked more than 15 years of progressive human resources leadership experience.
- VP & Managing Director, hrQ
Phil is a marketing technology strategist who works with small businesses and organizations to increase employee & customer engagement by using social media to create and build relationships.
- Keynote Speaker, Author of 4 Books, Social Media Expert, Make it Great! Institute LLC
William is the CEO of HR consultancy Tincup & Co. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama of Birmingham with a BA in Art History. He also earned a MA from the University of Arizona and a MBA from Case Western Reserve University. William is an experienced entrepreneur and senior executive who helps HR teams do great work.
- Co-Host Daily HR Internet Radio Show, DriveThruHR Show - HR's #1 Internet Radio Show
- CEO, Tincup & Co.
Michael Brenner is the author of B2B Marketing Insider, co-founder of the social news site Business 2 Community and serves as Senior Director of Global Integrated Marketing and Content Strategy for SAP, the worldwide leader in enterprise software and software-related services.
- Sr. Director, Global Integrated Marketing and Content Strategy, SAP
- President and Co-Founder, Business 2 Community