On the Go v2.05
Watching Executive moves for career clues (Linked In profiles if available)
- Holy Rosary Credit Union promoted Chris Patrowicz to Vice President of Human Resources.Starting her career with HRCU in May 2001, Chris joined the Credit Union as the Director of Human Resources. In this position she managed the daily operations and functions of Human Resources. In 2004, Chris was promoted to Assistant Vice President of Human Resources.Chris is a graduate of Babson College in Financial Studies and Northeastern University where she is “certified” in Human Resources and Employment Law.
- Armed with a degree in Industrial Relations from Rutgers’ University, Sharon R Daley spent 27 years across several divisions of GE, and has seen and digested management styles first-hand of the iconic Jack Welch and others . The Vice President-HR of GE Energyalso once famously passed up a promotion to spend time with her kids in an organisation where stepping off the track was akin to the kiss of death.
- American International Group promoted Jeff Hurd, who had been chief administrative officer, to head of human resources. It also hired Michael R. Cowan from Merrill Lynch to fill the chief administrative role.
- Choice Hotels International promoted Anne Hendrick to vice president of human resources and administration for the worldwide lodging company. Hendrick will report to Patrick Cimerola, senior vice president of human resources and administration. Hendrick, who has served as Choice’s director of human resources since 2003, will be responsible for all domestic human resources operations, talent acquisition and management, administrative services and policy administration for the company. Prior to joining Choice in 2003 in her previous role, Hendrick held a variety of positions during her 21-year career. Her previous positions included 9 years with HCR Manor Care and 7 years with Marriott.
- Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit named Karen Sanford director of human resources and organizational development. Sanford oversees human resources and employee and organizational development. She was human resources manager for Ford Motor Credit.
- A provider of technology for the travel and tourism industry has recruited an experienced human resources professional from Citigroup. Sabine Hansen Peck was the banking group’s former Head of Human Resources, Europe, Middle East & Africa for the Global Consumer Group. Peck has over 17 years experience managing large HR functions and multi-cultural teams. Peck has been appointed as Vice President, Human Resources for Amadeus and will be responsible for group HR worldwide. Amadeus have a global workforce of over 8,900 employees. Luis Marato, Deputy CEO, Amadeus, believes that the appointment of Peck clearly demonstrates that the firm’s ability to: “attract the best professional talents”.
- International Consolidated Companies appointed Daniel W. Swinehart, CPA, to the position of Vice President Acquisitions and Integration. “Daniel’s expertise is critical to identifying beneficial acquisition opportunities for INCC that will allow us to grow our offerings and capabilities,” stated Antonio F. Uccello, III, President and CEO. Swinehart is a Certified Public Accountant with experience in International Financial Reporting, Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Planning. Prior to joining INCC he served as Vice President of Finance and Human Resources for Pendo Systems, Inc., where he drove finance, human resources and corporate administration for domestic and international operations. From 2003 to 2008 he was Chief Administration Officer for Upstream (which in 2003 acquired Rosenbluth International, where he worked as Director of Finance and Controller since 1999) managing all global corporate finance, human resources and administrative functions.
- Trinket, the San Leandro provider of payroll, benefits and human resources outsourcing services to small businesses appointed Carlos Galarce chief operating officer. Recently, he was a managing partner at Santiago Partners.
Page 1 of 11